Hege Library offers large format printing services to current students, faculty, and staff for academic and co-curricular purposes. Please note that we cannot print items for personal use such as photos. Please also note that we are not able to print posters with black or very dark backgrounds.
Posters are printed in a standard 36x48 size on glossy paper.
The cost for poster printing is $20. Charges will be billed to the patron’s account in banner. Payments should be made at Student Financial Services. Departments may also choose to cover the cost of student's poster printing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• Poster files must be submitted via email to email@example.com
• Posters must be in PowerPoint format. Please note that we cannot print image files.
• Posters must be complete at the time of submission or additional costs will be incurred to reprint an updated version.
• Posters will be printed exactly as submitted. The Library is not responsible for proofreading or other formatting.
• Posters must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of desired pick-up date to ensure staff availability to process the request. Please note that high demand times such as the end of the semester, additional time may be required. A Library staff member will contact you to confirm that your poster has been printed and can be picked up at the Information Desk.
To submit a request, please email your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, G Number, and desired pick-up date. If a department is paying for your poster, please have the professor or department chair contact the Library to verify billing. By submitting your request, you agree to the Library’s requirements for submission as listed above.