New Interlibrary Loan users:
*Choose this option to set up your account if you have not previously used interlibrary loan at Guilford.
*Use your Guilford College Network Username and Password (the same ones you use to access campus computuers) to initially create your ILLiad account and your G Number as your ID number.
For Interlibrary Loan users with an established account:
*Use your Guilford College Network Username and Password for your ILLiad Logon.
As a registered user you will have the ability to:
- Place requests for interlibrary loan materials 24 hours a day.
- Check the status of your request at any time.
- View the history of all our requests.
- Renew book requests (if renewable).
- Retrieve articles electronically.
- Receive notification by e-mail when your request is ready for pick up at the Hege Library Circulation Desk.