It is now possible to request a book in the library's collection by using the place a hold feature in the Library Catalogue. You will be notified when your item is ready to pick-up on the library's terrace during a designated time slot.
1. When you've found the title you want, scroll down and click on the grey place hold button.
2. You'll see a login prompt next. Choose Guilford College CAS
3. Enter your network username and password (the same ones you use for Canvas)
4. Enter any loan information and click submit.
5. You will be notified via email when your item is ready to pick-up on the library's terrace. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.