To request a book in the library's collection for pick up, please use the place a hold feature in the Library Catalogue. You will be notified when your item is ready to pick-up on the hold pick up shelf on the ground level.
1. When you've found the title you want, scroll down and click on the grey place hold button.
2. You'll see a login prompt next. Choose Guilford College CAS
3. Enter your network username and password (the same ones you use for Canvas)
4. Enter any loan information and click submit.
5. You will be notified via email when your item is ready to pick-up on the hold shelf on the ground level of the library. To access, please enter through the Commons Ground ramp entrance and the shelf is down the main hallway on the left (before you get to the double fire doors). If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.