These pages collect specific instructional continuity resources by discipline, organized by pathway:
- Pathway 1: Social and Linguistic Sciences
- African American Studies, Creative Writing, English and Media Studies, French, German, History, International Studies, Japanese, Philosophy, Political Science, Religious Studies, Sociology and Anthropology, Spanish, Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
- Pathway 2: Artistic and Human Studies
- Art, Community and Justice Studies, Criminal Justice, Education Studies, Experience Design, Integrative Studies, Music, Peace and Conflict Studies, Psychology, Theatre Studies.
- Pathway 3: Natural Science Studies
- Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Exercise and Sport Sciences, Forensic Biology, Geology and Earth Sciences, Health Sciences, Physics, Public Health, Sustainable Food Systems.
- Pathway 4: Management, Math, and Technology
- Accounting, Business Administration, Computing Technology and Information Systems, Cyber and Network Security, Economics, Mathematics, Sport Management.
Please feel free to email Tierney and Denise with any suggestions of resources you have, and we will work to get them added to the guide. Thank you!