It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tierney Steelberg is the Digital Pedagogy & Scholarship Technologist at Hege Library.
Tierney coordinates collaborative support around digital scholarship training, research, and digital projects. This position facilitates learning opportunities that empower the Guilford Community to integrate elements of instructional design, emerging technologies and digital pedagogy to support teaching and learning. Contact Tierney for:
- Consultation related to the exploration, development, and adoption of new teaching tools and technologies for teaching and learning.
- Expertise in the development of technology-enhanced learning spaces
- Information about emerging technologies and digital pedagogies
- Training in learning-centered technologies for faculty & students
- Programming related to current topics in educational technology
I have not published any guides yet - please check back soon!