• Poster files must be submitted via the Poster Printing Request Form
• Posters must be in PowerPoint format. Please note that we cannot print image files.
• Posters must be complete at the time of submission or additional costs will be incurred to reprint an updated version.
• Posters will be printed exactly as submitted. The Library is not responsible for proofreading or other formatting.
• Posters must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of desired pick-up date to ensure staff availability to process the request.
Please note that high demand times such as the end of the semester, additional time may be required. A Library staff member will contact you to confirm that your poster has been printed and can be picked up at the Information Desk.
By submitting your request, you agree to the Library’s requirements for submission as listed above.
• Laminating and other services are available at the UPS Store in Quaker Village
• Poster formatting and presentation tips are available at http://library.guilford.edu/media/present