As the official repository for college records, the Friends Historical Collection is responsible for
Located within Hege Library, the Friends Historical Collection is open to researchers Tuesdays through Fridays, 9:00 a.m. - noon and 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. We recommend researchers telephone 336-316-2264 or email email@example.com to consult with our Librarian and Archivist or other staff about resources prior to a visit. However, students and others are welcome to drop by the collection during our open hours. Students may contact us if special arrangements are necessary.
Records related to the history of Guilford's integration are found in Guilford College publications, archival and manuscript collections, and files housed in the Friends Historical Collection. Research compiled by the Friends Historical Collection in 2012-2013 for commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Guilford's integration in 2012-2013 is gathered in this LibGuide.
Visit our website to learn more about our print and digital collections. The following additional items are publically available online at this time:
The Guilfordian (student newspaper from 1914 to 2005 online through archives)
The Quaker (student yearbook from 1911 to 2005 online through archives)
Additional digital collections can be found at library.guilford.edu/fhc/digital