Created to help you design and implement exceptional and engaging courses, and curated by Research and Educational Services (RES) librarians, this guide:
- Provides proven design models, theories, research, and best practices to help you create outcome-based and student-centered learning.
- Showcases methods to present your course materials and encourage students to communicate with you and each other.
- Supports an iterative design process by allowing you to review course effectiveness and highlight opportunities to revise and re-envision your courses.
- Gives you the support that you need to get started or try something new, and highlights opportunities to collaborate with colleagues.
- Brings together tools and resources into one sortable and searchable toolkit, as well as collections of open educational resources, such as textbooks, assignments, and lesson plans.