This guide was created to gather subject-focused books, articles, and other resources to help you find what you need quickly. If you are new to the research process, the How Do I…? guide can help you develop and explore your research topic, learn more about searching the library catalog and databases, avoid plagiarism, and correctly cite your sources in your work.
If you need more help, check the Research, Tutoring, & Writing Support tab to:
- Schedule a one-on-one research consultation with a librarian
- Make an appointment or view the drop-in schedules at the Learning Commons for:
- Writing consultations including proofreading, help with citation, advanced coursework and independent study, senior theses, and creative writing
- Tutoring sessions with professional as well as trained peer tutors
- Time management and study skills instruction
- Support for special academic needs